Friday, August 24, 2012

Personality Test

My personality type is Extravert (1%) Sensing (62%) Feeling(62%) Judgin (44%). In accordance with analysis, my personality could be easily wounded and when wounded, our emotions will not be contained. They by nature "wear their hearts on ther sleeves,"often exuding warmth and bonhomie  Also, strong, contradictory forces consume the ESFJ. However, someone who defined as ESFJ personality, enojoy beng in charge and see problems clearly and delegate easily work hard& play with zest.

The result whehre I've gotton website is
:http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/JTypesResult.aspx

Evaluation

To be honest, I felt surprised and shocked at the same time; after I got the result of the personality. Before I took the test, I expected that my lowest persoanlity type would be extravert than other three personality types. Unlike my expecation, extravert came with only 1 percent!! I got really shocked... because I expected at least 10 percent or 20 percent...

The personality test was quite interesting and it tells me which part should I more improve that what I came with. Overall, my persoanlity test would be helpful me to develop and improve my implications. Therefore, I'm surely believed that I would be better person.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment